Mosman Public School Father's Day - How to Bake
Hello boys and girls!
First, well done for preparing this for your dad! I'm pretty sure he'll be so happy and excited to know you're baking him croissants!
Now all you need to do:
1. Place the croissant on a baking tray before going to bed - about 10-12 hours. (Make sure that the tip of the croissant is facing down when you leave it overnight)
2. When you wake up, ask an adult to preheat the oven to 180 °C
3. Prepare your egg wash by whisking 1 egg yolk and 1 table spoon of water.
4. Brush your croissant with the egg wash
5. Ask an adult to help you put the croissant inside the oven.
Your croissant should be ready in 20-25 minutes!
Good luck kids! I know you can do very well and your dad will be very proud of you!
Be sure to #ilovebutter and tag us @i.lovebutter on Instagram so we can keep up to date with all of your amazing creations and brekkie spreads! We’ll be drooling over your foodie snaps!