If you think you're not a baker, well you've though wrong! I say everyone has a baker in them!
If you are a cookie fan, try this at home, I promise your kids will adore these!
What you need:
- 300g Plain Flour
- 200g Softened Butter
- 150g Sugar
- 2 Egg Yolk
What to do:
1. Preheat your oven to 180°C (fan forced)
2. Put all your ingredients together on a flat kitchen bench
3. Knead until you form a dough
4. Roll the dough into a log shape
5. Cut them into 1cm thickness
6. Bake for 20 minutes
Be sure to #ilovebutter and tag us @i.lovebutter on Instagram so we can keep up to date with all of your amazing creations and brekkie spreads! We’ll be drooling over your foodie snaps!
Back to Who has time these days?