Cookies for Beginners
If you think you're not a baker, well you've though wrong! I say everyone has a baker in them!
If you are a cookie fan, try this at home, I promise your kids will adore these!
What you need:
- 300g Plain Flour
- 200g Softened Butter
- 150g Sugar
- 2 Egg Yolk
What to do:
1. Preheat your oven to 180°C (fan forced)
2. Put all your ingredients together on a flat kitchen bench
3. Knead until you form a dough
4. Roll the dough into a log shape
5. Cut them into 1cm thickness
6. Bake for 20 minutes
Be sure to #ilovebutter and tag us @i.lovebutter on Instagram so we can keep up to date with all of your amazing creations and brekkie spreads! We’ll be drooling over your foodie snaps!