Dark chocolate tart in a tin!
The ultimate comfort food, a sure way to a chocoholic's day!
This recipe does not require much ingredients or experience in baking. What's even better - it is so versatile it can be mixed with practically any dessert you wish! A guarantee to win over everyone!
What you need:
- 300g flour
- 80g brown sugar
- 170g butter
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 300ml thickened cream
- 200g dark chocolate
What do to:
- Pre heat oven to 180 degrees
- Mix together flour, sugar, butter and eggs
- Knead until dough is formed
- Roll the dough into a log and divide it to 12 equal pieces
- Using your rolling pin, flatten the dough, moulding it to the shape of the muffin tin
- Bake for 20 minutes
- Meanwhile, break the chocolate into pieces
- Boil the thickened cream until just about boiling point
- Pour it to the chocolate pieces and mix well
Be sure to sign up to our newsletter for weekly recipe updates & exclusive competitions! & of course, tag #ilovebutter @i.lovebutter on Instagram so we can keep up to date with all of your amazing creations and brekkie spreads!