Getting 5 min of peace with these cupcakes
When lockdown hits right when its school holidays, we all have to keep ourselves sane - working from home while juggling kids bored at home. Who doesn't love cupcakes though? What's even better is we can make it without much mess!
What you need:
- 110g Unsalted Butter (softened)
- 100g Caster Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Full Cream Milk
- 175g Self Raising Flour
- ½ Tsp Vanilla Extract (optional)
What to do:
- Preheat your oven to 180°C (fan forced)
- Using a blender, blend together eggs, milk, softened butter, sugar, and self raising flour.
- Line a cupcake tray and divide the even batter between 12 cupcakes.
- Bake for 18min to 25min or until a skewer comes out clean and slightly golden on top.
How easy was that? LESS mess and kids ADORE them!!
Be sure to #ilovebutter and tag us @i.lovebutter on Instagram so we can keep up to date with all of your amazing creations and brekkie spreads! We’ll be drooling over your foodie snaps!