Love Pudding Queen, Mel shares her Classic Scone Recipe
Classic Scones with Cream (Serves 8)
She's here with i.lovebutter to share how to maximise the use of your thermomix, food processor and nutribullet!
What you'll need:
- 3 Cups Self-Raising Flour (390g)
- 80g Chilled Butter
- 1 Cup Chilled Milk
What you'll need (flavoured cream):
- 1 Cup Chilled Cream
- 1 Tsp Sugar
- A squeeze of vanilla extract
What to do:
1. Preheat Oven 180°C
2. In your mixer or (thermomix, nutribullet or food processor), mix self-raising flour with chilled butter.
3. Add in the milk gradually
4. Sprinkle flour on the kitchen bench and start kneading the dough. Tip: do not over knead to keep your scone soft!
5. Use a cutter (or a wine glass) to cut and shape your dough!
6. Brush with milk
7. Bake for 10-15 minutes
8. For the flavoured cream, mix all your ingredients together! and VOILA!!
Be sure to sign up to our newsletter for weekly recipe updates & exclusive competitions! & of course, tag #ilovebutter @i.lovebutter on Instagram so we can keep up to date with all of your amazing creations and brekkie spreads!